· Is accountable for scheduling all manufacturing units in the region
· Challenges regional inventory levels
· Is accountable for plant schedules that take into account CDP targets, costs, service aspects and the Inventory Policy.
· Strives for optimal capacity utilization of all production operations in the region.
· Ensures support to the other production operations for developing and attaining the schedules.
· Ensures adherence to SLAs and content of the Business Description in the plants
· Monitors performance (analyses deviation from targets, and ensures root causes are properly identified)
· Provides support for new product development and product value engineering initiatives
· Attends meetings as required by the terms of reference. Ensures reporting of pertinent KPI.
· Liaises with Asset teams and Central Planning to ensure availability of materials (FG, bulk beer, empties, pack.mat, raws, auxiliary)
· Developing right people with right skills
· Education: University degree;
· Good knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain process;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Change management skills;
· Strong communication and negotiation skills;
· Result oriented, with good management skills;
· English language: Upper-intermediate;
· Advanced user of MS Office;
· Ready for business trips