At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Supply Chain Account Manager
This is the ideal role if you have supply affinity / a strong interest in logistic processes and combine this with strong relationship management skills. You will work together with both the main retailers and our internal sales/supply team to increase supply efficiency and built win-win relationships with retailer partners and their logistic, order taking and transport representatives.
• Manage and develop AB InBev direct supply interface on all levels (from order taking to planning top to top meetings with customers)
• Sales forecast accuracy & development and implementation of supply – sales projects
• Improving customer relationships by visiting clients and have regular touch pints
• Increase forecast accuracy
• Stock management at both the customer and AB InBev’ s side
• Drive supply initiatives
• Develop a mutual supply business plan with the top off trade customers by fully understanding the end to end supply chain (customer collaboration)