At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purpose of the Job
Capture confirmed and released orders, plan the transportation according to the Incoterms and transport data to ensure the delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request. In order to complete the transportation planning, the transport planner will contact transport providers and warehouses.
• Work in a quick changing environment
• Work in not fully aligned and developed work environment
• Intensive use of phone and e-mail for communication
• Intensive use of SAP ERP order systems and other transport related systems
• Export specifics for countries over the whole world
Key contacts (internal – external)
• Control Tower team
• Order taking
• Front Office team
• AB Inbev country organizations
• Master data team
• Inventory deployment teams
• Warehouses, breweries
• Transport companies
• Global procurement
• Capture confirmed and released orders from order takers/inventory deployment with a confirmed loading or delivery date.
• Analyse the order to determine the transport needs for trucks or containers loading dates/timeslot according to Incoterms, shipping dates and vessels.
• Based on the Incoterms and customer master data, define for which orders have to be planned for self pick up or delivery.
• Inform the pick up customers via Front office team regarding the first possible loading date.
• Determine the transport company to use, based on transport database and procurement tendering..
• Communicate booking request to the transport company
• Complete the loading plan and send it to the local warehouse for execution.
• Manage loading capacity in the breweries/cross docs
• Make adjustments to the transport plan accordingly if needed
• Ability to support other team members in operational issue (e.g. customer and transportation company request)
• Provide training to new comers and support them during the onboarding period.
• Keep the Process Documentation up to date
• Perform team routines and check points
• Support to structural improvements (PDCA & Risk management follow up) & other projects
• SLA, KPI and Excellence Program dashboard tracking support
• Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager