At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
As a Commercial Finance Manager Netherlands you ensure that business targets are cascaded and monitored and that the displayed figures are questioned if necessary and a corrective action plan can be set up.
• follow-up on the target setting and performance management processes that apply to AB InBev
• the monthly/quarterly and yearly budget forecasts and LE’s plans
• verification of the actual results and identification of variations related to the Netherlands budget
• implementation of budget forecasts and financial analyzes for revenue and expenses (operational and capital)
• in charge of the reporting towards management on key metrics and variations
• recommend action plans to the NL Country Director in order to improve performance
• strong analytical and problem solving skills that allow to analyze numbers in detail
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.