At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Internal Control Analyst
As Internal Control Analyst you are part of the team responsible for the creation and strategy of the global internal control framework. You will execute Control Reviews at Corporate level and coordinate the Control Execution on Global, Zone and Country level.
- Defining our global internal controls framework and global control policies.
- Coordinate and interact with the local internal control teams on a day-to-day basis to explain our control framework and policies as well as facilitate best practice sharing.
- Testing, reviewing and coordinating the SOX controls for our: GHQ entities, Global Consolidation and Entity Level Controls.
- Global consolidation and reporting of all Countries’ controls self-assessments.
- Planning, developing, training and administrating the Finance Excellence Program (FEP).
- Global consolidation and reporting of all Countries’ quarterly FEP assessments.