At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Warehouse Specialist BNL
As Warehouse specialist BNL you are responsible for
• Monitoring and driving the performance of the logistics divisions of our breweries in BNL in the field of warehouse productivity and other warehouse KPIs
• Supporting these logistics divisions within the breweries in BNL with the achievement of the targets for the different KPIs through improvement projects/initiatives
• Supporting and/or implementing logistic projects within the warehouses + monitoring the investment budgets for these projects
• Weekly and monthly follow-up on warehouse productivity together with the logistics managers of the different breweries
• Development of initiatives to improve productivity and other KPIs
• Support and implementation of logistic projects within the warehouses and within the logistic first-tier network of our breweries
• Follow-up on logistic investment budgets
• Coordination and implementation of Zone initiatives within logistics
• Coordination and prioritisation of logistic initiatives within the BNL region
• Support with the follow-up on external storage
• Regular tour of the breweries within the region to identify improvements and elaborate these with the logistics managers + to monitor improvements already underway