At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
As Internal Control manager you manage compliance, assure controls are set up, rolled out and executed in a structured way.
- Coordinate Country Finance processes
- Compile and report on the results of the quarterly self-assessments for the Country
- Perform tests on the quality of documentation and effectiveness of self-assessed controls
- Perform a deep dive on specific areas of controls concern in order to identify and implement corrective actions to improve compliance and reliance on controls
- Organize and coordinate training and best practices implementations across functions and countries
- Suggest and draft new policies or changes to existing policies to improve our control framework
- Planning and testing of SOX Controls in order to achieve the SOX certification at year end.
- Manage internal and external audit issues related to Finance.
- Manage different Finance (Control) projects