At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
As Insights Manager you are part of the Marketing Insights team. You are Insights Manager the most important point of contact for all research questions in the organization and responsible for giving strategic recommendations regarding brand strategy, activations and innovations for our major brands.
• Research plans based on the research teams of the marketing teams.
• Identifying the optimal research design, based on existing or innovative research methods.
• Managing daily relationships with research offices.
• Leading research projects and translating research results into concrete
• insights and actions for the marketing teams.
• Providing strategic recommendations that help shape and optimize portfolio and brand and innovation strategies, plans and activities.
• Combining different data sources and researches to acquire fact-based insights that support or identify branding capabilities.
• Supporting the innovation process with insights from innovation research.
• Proactively seek innovative research methods that can better support decision-making.