At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
- Assure availability of packaging/raw materials for all plants in Western Europe
- Continually work on improvements on MRP KPIs – Supplier safety stocks, Core Working Capital, Service Level
- Minimize material obsoletes through correct changeover process management
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Provide an accurate visibility of material needs to suppliers, taking into consideration possible changeovers (RFS inputs)
- Communication with suppliers, procurement, zone technical department (ZTD) etc. to ensure materials availability
- In case of material shortages escalate issues to Zone Material Planning managers and Procurement
- Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload and maintenance of data in SAP/APO on a weekly basis
- Monitoring supplier delivery performance KPIs and work on their improvement in cooperation with supplier and procurement team
- Tracking and controlling of packaging and raw materials change overs, communication to all involved departments. In case of obsoletes defining of responsible function and material scrapping organization.
- Help to define and implement MRP strategy
- Constant search for opportunities in the existing MRP process, their definition and implementation
- DP, SNP, Zone MRP and Scheduling teams
- Procurement, RFS team, Innovations, Marketing