At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come
between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Responsible for the planning of all GSA transport orders for finished goods, Empty goods, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing SERVICE LEVEL Transport.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Day to day planning of all domestic transport in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best costs
- GSA transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfill internal and external customer requirements and still delivering in time and in full.
- GSA: Usage of manual planning, supported by legacy system, and the portal solution for slot management and transport confirmation via automatic call-off process.
- Working in close contact with ordertaking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning.
- Manage daily relationships with hauliers professionally.
- Links the transport needs with the customer order.
- Is accountable for overall lowest cost and efficient transport planning for GSA.
- Is accountable to coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Is accountable for the communication towards the hauliers to confirm transport planning and needs.
- Is accountable to guarantee that call-off/slot booking in the system used within GSA, is done as agreed within SLA’s
- Is accountable to ensure that the non compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.
- Is accountable that transport exceptions and last minute demands are executed and managed and communicated.
- Is accountable for the evaluation of transport and Suppliers regarding service and costs
- Is accountable for the holiday planning of regional drivers, by collecting the info from different sites
- Further elaborate regional transport expertise
- Serve as contact point within the team
- Serve as a mentor to your team members
- Backing Up planners in their absence and supporting planning in peaks
- Perform the tasks as requested by line manager.