At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours
Purpose of the Job
The jobholder is accountable to lead and execute projects related to the development of new products, raw materials and technologies, starting from the conceptual phase up to the implementation in industrial scale, achieving the briefing established with Marketing and/or Industrial Dept, assuring that the requirements are reached and the legislation is observed. Such projects are mainly related to innovation in products, or strategic for the company. As an expert in brewing technology, the jobholder also lends technical assistance to other areas in the company;
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
- The job requires constant search for new technical knowledge and innovation trends, maintaining the company with the best technology updated,
- Significant travel will be required in order to fully service the Zone
Key dimensions: (headcount, volumes, market share, NNS and Ebitda)
- Geographic scope of accountability comprises breweries throughout Europe.
Key contacts: (internal – external)
- Marketing, Innovation, Breweries, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Legal Department, Corporate affairs, Services Suppliers and Partners.
- Develops new products by planning adequately, assuring the defined requirements according to the legislations and the briefing agreed with Marketing;
- Establish and manage project plans and budgets and executes the development of new processes and/or technologies, new raw materials, additives and others related by planning, suggesting solutions;
- Proceeds the critical analysis of every new project, in order to assure its feasibility and profitability; drives each project to guarantee timelines and profits;
- Defines with the Brewery and Engineering the needs for plant adaptation; supports Engineering and the Brewery with commissioning of new equipments related to projects of new products or new technologies; gives technical assistance during the start-up of projects of new products/technologies;
- Elaborates technical documentation (e.g. product composition, process description) for legal requirements; defines products and process specifications and issues documentation of standard technical procedures;
- Analyses performance information in the plant (quality, losses, costs) and in the market (sales, feed-back from consumers), providing managerial reports;
- Elaborates projects reports, assuring consistency of the results and of the methodologies;
- Follow up on trends in innovations in the world and propose optimisations to our existing products / processes in order to keep continuous improvements in competitiveness, quality and cost reductions.;
- Provides technical support to Marketing, Legal, Procurement, Consumer Compliance, Breweries.