At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Zone Excellence Programs Lead
Purpose of the Job
This position is a key resource to the zone to ensure implementation and roll out of the Excellence Programs. The position holder is the leader and owner of the People Pillar in the zone and also the person to advice and work together with the business (Supply, Sales, Marketing, IBS, Finance and Corporate Affairs) regarding the Management Pillar. It also encompasses the Management System governance in the zone The position holder works together and aligned with the Global Business Excellence Director
- Quality, Management and Six Sigma institutions
- Global Business Excellence Director
- Global Excellence Program Leaders
- Zone/Country/BU Excellence Program leaders
- Zone/Country/BU Excellence Program Pillar owners
- Zone people team (Directors, Managers and Specialists)
- Internal Follow the Global governance of the Excellence Programs implementing the local governance (Zone/Country/BU)
- Follow the Global guidelines for the Management System methodologies and procedures and implement across functions in the zone/Country/BU
- Lead and implement (together with the business), the content of People and Management in all Excellence Programs
- Follow the rules, regulations of the Excellence Programs (EP Global Policy) and define local rules when necessary
- Support the implementation of the Excellence Program in all functions in the Zone/Country/BU
- Direct the sustainability of the Excellence Program, through auditing and monitoring (support Excellence Program audits for People and Management categories).
- Train the zones people teams in the execution of the above processes and proper usage of the tools, supporting them in their consistent execution and follow-up