At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
International Trade Compliance Export Manager
Purpose of the Job:
Export shipments are growing around 20% yoy, with not only more HL being shipped but also to more and more countries and with different liquids/beers.
Moreover, the international Supply Chain group is facing changing international trade regulations (eg: advanced requirements to ensure correct weighting of containers; enhanced security and audit requirement prior to shipping) requiring constant adaptations of the operations, documentation to ensure proper compliance. The trade world is under a big influence of the dollar effect, resulting that changes has to be followed and impact estimated. This Position is aiming at building a more structured, proactive and centralized approach to the International Trade Compliance.
• Responsible to build and develop international trade Expertise in the company to be able to further support export business and ensure compliance of the existing flows, in a constant changing environment. Today we are able to ship to respond to adhoc request, but we need to move a pro-active management of compliancy, where we stay ahead of changes/regulations, and have time to adapt/react.
• Creates global network within the export/import world to ensure ABInbev has the future view on opportunities/Risk and trade movements
• Gets in contact with non profit organisations (port authorities, compliancy auditors, ....) to ensure that ABInbev will never conflict with global and local regulations.
• Is the link to governmental bodies to explore opportunities and get guidance on new regulations and changes in the export business overall.
• Accountable for internal network with legal/finance and cooperate affairs to ensure that export/import trade is informed/understood and actions taken towards compliancy on changes in regulations/trade and public relations
• Will be the key contact for external parties that want to share knowledge/information and want to reach out to ABInbev export/import business enabling for ABInbev a single source to channels above and stay ahead of the continuous moving global trade world.
• Is accountable to setup and maintain a global audit program for governmental compliance. Audits are requested direct from the authorities or via customers to check our compliance against trade and custom laws. Therefore we need to have a continuous internal audit process to ensure that our process are compliant and be kept compliant with the various legislations.
• Network creating internal and external with the global trade via all possilbe existing channels - info sessions from government/fairs/personal contact/…..
• Accountable to create a strategy/5 year plan to ensure compliance and is responsable that this plan is embedded in the different stream as oceanplan and execution, over the road internal transport and custom process for export and import.
• Defines with the operational streams big changes that we as ABInbev want to introduce (eg change of transport modality road to barge) and supports the operations on risks/needs/governance and rules/compliances.
• Develops a pro-active method to react on changes