2. Qualifications, Skills and Experience required in the role
- University Degree – Business or related field
• Field sales experience and Sales/ Marketing managerial experience
• Preferred experience in the alcohol industry and/or packaged goods
• Project management experience
• Brand or trade marketing experience an asset
• Category management experience an asset
- Strong team work skills and orientation
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Must bring a focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a wide range of projects.
- Must build relationships by working with market units and agencies to ensure program synergies and success of brand initiatives
- Deep understanding of what drives consumer & shopper behavior
- Ability to build insightful/impactful plans to address brand opportunities in all channels
- Ability to drive change and innovation on brand initiatives to ensure it drives the business toward growth and keeps costs in control
- Ability to demonstrate passion for business results: responsible for ROI on marketing spend: focus on delivering key metrics of volume and share within budget
- An ability to think strategically and act like an owner
- Ability to lead and develop agency account teams to deliver results
-Ability to develop and coach junior reports
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.