At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Please be informed, that we have an open vacancy in Global Finance, Breda
Treasury Accountant & Reporting Analyst
• Execute the treasury accounting of two Belgium and two US based companies
• Assist in controlling of the two Belgium and US based companies, ensuring compliance with legal, fiscal, social, local and AB InBev group rules
• Assist in the controlling of Luxembourg based parent companies
• Be part of miscellaneous projects and /or assignments directly related to Treasury Controlling (for instance implementations and upgrades of treasury and accounting systems)
• Plan, coordinate and execute all treasury accounting activities for 2 Belgium and 2 US parent companies. These companies prepare their accounts according to Belgian GAAP / US GAAP and according to IFRS
• Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities in line with the group procedures and the implemented SOX controls
• Prepare monthly IT2 x SAP reconciliation for BE and US companies
• Prepare monthly analysis of P/L, B/S and cash flows
• Prepare various statistical reports
• Prepare monthly report for National Bank of Belgium (for the two Belgium based companies)
• Assist with the preparation of the budget
• Assist with the preparation of the documents for the annual audit and the tax declaration (financial part)