• Excellent knowledge of IFRS
• System knowledge Cognos and SAP as a plus (or equivalent)
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge and experience with local UK accounting standards and local legal requirements
• Strong knowledge of UK Direct / Indirect tax
• Fluent in English
• Strong drive for superior performance, accuracy and precision
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Team player
• Management skills
• Hands-on and stress resistant
• Assertive, persistent, communicative.
• Strong knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and word with hands on capacity
• Flexible to travel to Belgium and Luxembourg
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.