At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
LEFFE is a strategic AB InBev brand, leader of specialty beers segment in France, with total volumes of more than 1.5 Hl each year.
This role is responsible of driving brand growth by leading the execution of brand marketing agenda in line with country commercial strategy and company posies. As Brand Manager you will be in charge of the brand communication and innovations insuring consistent brand image building with strong cross functional coopetition while respecting legal constraints.
- Strong competition on the market: beer is a fast changing segment, with many opportunities and strong competition.
- Portfolio complexity: Leffe has a vast portfolio with 15 varieties.
- Complex cross functional projects: marketing communication should be executed with respect of Zone brand guidelines, strong cooperation with Trade Marketing team and legal constrains. Examples: 360 campaigns, innovation projects.
- Legal constraints: marketing communication of alcoholic brands in France should respect “Evin Law”
Key objectives of the position:
- Project leadership: lead complex brand projects both in time and within budget, insuring alignment between all involved external and internal stakeholders.
- Brand performance review: clear understanding of key brand drivers and execution of regular brand performance analysis.
- Communication consistency: insure consistency in brand communication within all channels.
- Budget management: keep track of brand budget, properly manage budget process according to company policy.
Key-contacts : (internal – external)
- Internal : Marketing team, Leffe Zone team, Event manager, Trade Marketing managers, Lawyers, Connections, Insights, Commercial, Innovation
- External : Agencies (média, public relations, social media, strategic…), retailers