Learning on the job. Jumping in the deep-end. Being agile and adapting to new environments. Setting goals that help you grow. Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev.
We push ourselves – and each other – to constantly improve. We are meritocratic – we are rewarded based on performance. And we are owners – we take results personally.
We are continuously looking for new ways to refresh and create new products, build stronger brands and make more meaningful connections with our consumers and the communities where we live and work. And we need the right people to help make that happen.
We’re not for everyone. But if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow. And together, we will build a stronger, better company for decades to come.
Credit Management Senior Analyst with French
• Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts
• Order credit check management
• Minimize the number of delinquent accounts and contain the flow to the next financial cycle
• Resolve customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing and bonus
• Call customers to align payment dates (proactive and reactive) and amount to be paid
• Perform account reconciliation as required
• Monitoring of customers on payment plans
• Provide copies of documentation (invoices, credit notes, account statements…) to customers and business unit contacts
• Answering customer credit related questions
• Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader