At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Expansion Manager - ZXVentures
1. Purpose of the Job
Acquire, grow and maintain a portfolio of retail concepts that deliver sustainable financial results and superior consumer experiences through continued innovation – with a focus on ABI’s craft & specialties beer portfolio.
Drive expansion across various models:
- Small bars/kiosks
- Other retail models (on and off trade)
2. Business environment
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
Working with the BEX Europe Expansion Manager and the local Craft Team to:
- identify suitable site locations,
- support with negotiating and executing leases,
- manage construction and permitting process,
- maximize construction cost management.
Working with BEX Project Manager and local architects to prepare detailed, achievable project plans to be circulated to key stakeholders. Taking steps to ensure that all key projects are delivered in a timely manner by all parties, and to the highest possible standard.
Working with BEX Europe team and Local Craft Team to identify and improve existing or implement new, innovative systems and strategies to enhance guest experience and or business performance.
Delivering projects on time and in budget and with project specific KPI’s, typically including:
- Timing of Project
- Project Cost vs Estimated Budget
- Project Success (financial, brand experience)
Key contacts: (internal-external)
- BEX Expansion Manager
- Head of Brand Experience
- BEX Project Manager
- BEX Finance Manager
- BEX Operations Manager
- BEX Marketing Manager
- Local Craft Team
- Local Authorities
• Identifying suitable site locations or growth opportunities.
• Developing and implementing new concepts, strategies and processes.
• Assisting in the production of plans and budgets for each project.
• Securing all necessary licenses, permits and approvals required for each project.
• Monitoring and managing the accounting, costing and billing of each project.
• Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
• Making sure the quality standards are met.
• Representing ZX Venture’s interests.
• Assisting the BEX Europe team on various operational projects where necessary.