At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Logistics Performance Manager
• Following up and driving the DC's operational and financial results by analysing and challenging the DC's budget and KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly frequency.
• Facilitate continuous improvement by supporting and challenging the different departments in the action setting, execution and follow-up.
• Drive the execution of our operations according to DPO (Distribution Process Optimisation) framework by developing new standards, tools, analyses and processes.
• Responsibility for the implementation of the standards with our blue collars by organizing/executing the training, following up on conformance to the standard and setting actions in case of non-conformance.
• Execute projects in the DC by managing and owning the design, roll-out and go-live of these projects. You ‘re responsible for the day to day implementation together with the Delivery and Warehouse Operations Manager and you prepare the required visibility/status updates to the DC Manager.
• Motivate the team to achieve the KPIs and targets.
• Daily follow-up of our security, environmental and quality standards in our Distribution Center.
• Support the maintenance of a constructive social climat.
• Follow up on routine adminstrative tasks and perform some back up tasks of colleagues in case of absence, illness or holidays.
• Responsible for all facility topic of the distribution centers (Maintenance, service, issue solving,…)
• Manage with the DC Manager a budget of 4.700 K€ & 160 k hectoliters.
• Report directly to the Distribution Center Manager.