At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planner Expert Finished & Empty Goods
Responsible for the planning of all GE domestic transport orders for finished goods, empty goods as well as the export transport flows from GE to countries within Europe, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing Service Level = delivering the goods on time and in full.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Day to day planning of all domestic transport in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best costs
- GE Domestic transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfill internal and external customer requirements and still delivering on time and in full.
- Slot management and transport confirmation via automatic call-off process.
- Working in close contact with order taking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning.
- Manage daily relationships with hauliers professionally and target oriented.
- Links the transport needs with the customer needs.
- Taking pro-active measures ensuring right flow of work and the right way of working in the team.
- Knowledge transfer to the team members, serve as a mentor to your team members.
- Focusing on the Service Level and VLC (=cost) targets and control of daily actions by team members making sure those KPIs are achieved.
- Supporting Team Lead in the overview of the operational matters in the team, backup of the Team Lead in its absence.
- Participation in projects for the improvement of the daily work.
- Development and implementation of the new processes/process changes.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis of data to support daily & strategic decisions.
- Accountable for overall lowest cost and efficient transport planning for GE.
- Accountable to coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Accountable for the communication towards the hauliers to confirm transport planning and needs.
- Accountable to guarantee that call-off/slot booking in the system used within Germany, is done as agreed within SLA’s.
- Accountable to ensure that the non-compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.
- Accountable that transport exceptions and last minute demands are executed, managed and communicated.
- Accountable for the evaluation of Transport Processs and its Suppliers regarding service and costs as well as overall performance.
- Accountable for the holiday planning/availability of stakeholders in different areas in GE, by collecting the info from different sites .
- Accountable for the knowledge level of all processes required for the daily job of the team member. Serves as knowledge base for the team.
- Accountable for the timeous communication of relevant daily issues to the Team Lead.
- Accountable for system testing (User Acceptance Test) for all changed / newly developed IT processes.
- Accountable for the proposal of the improvements in the daily business to the Team Lead.
- Accountable for the communication across involved departments (OT,ID,FO), to serve as the point of contact for the Team.
- Accountable for best practice collection & sharing from other Transport planning teams (internal as well as external).