At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Responsible for supporting the delivery of a customer driven People service, providing day to day support to key stakeholders across the function(s), and ensuring all relevant People policies and procedures are maintained and updated as required.
• Management of employee investigation / disciplinary and grievance cases in line with policy and legislative guidelines
• Management of case documentation e.g. invites / deferrals / minutes / outcome packs etc.
• Handling of legal cases including contact and negotiation with external lawyers and court presence where necessary
• Handle autonomously the people file cases, providing all reports to the People Business Partner for decisions making
• Provision of best practice advice to managers within disciplinary and grievance hearings
• Provision of advice and support to all employees on terms and conditions of employment
Compensation and Benefits:
• Main contact person for any People related topic for employees for site
Systems, Process & Reporting:
• Management of master data process with People Services
• Creation of standard dashboard reporting and adhoc reporting related to People KPI’s
• Management of up to date organization charts
• Create ad hoc reports required by Zone People / People Business Partner / People Director
• Manage training to groups on people processes eg People cycle & OPR, Engagement
• Contact for local People Continuity manager
• Organizing engagement activities
• Support annual engagement survey administration
• Co-ordinate the People Pillar including advice to Managers to ensure sustainability and subsequent changes are implemented along with Excellence program manager
• Ensure all reporting is completed and available for audit purposes
• EP Evidence & Reporting: Checklists, New Starters, Induction Plans
Management of employees:
• Management of administration processes for new starters, leavers and all internal changes
• Main contact to People Business Services to manage accurate master data
• Co-ordinate Occupational Health appointments
• Management of administration of consultations and redundancy processes
Attendance and Absence Management:
• Provision of advice to managers on medical absence / absence history
Recruitment & Retention:
• Support during selection meetings, cooperate with the People Business Partner in projects concerning People Development and promote People Policies.
• Support in recruitment, development, promotions, demotions, dismissal, with the purpose to have best people at bests costs. Keep, control and promote company values, culture and policies.
• Creation of RFP’s / RFD’s / Contracts / Dismissals and other related paper work – with approval from People Manager
• Invoicing follow up, approval and PO raising
Scope of Job:
• Assistance in providing HR support to site
• Assistance in ensuring company complies with employment legislation
• Deputising for local People Business Partner
• Accountable for people administrative processes in the account, compliance with all local legal standards, rules and regulations.