At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Packaging Development Specialist I
The jobholder is accountable to lead and execute projects related to the development of new packaging materials, methods or technologies. Starting from the concept phase up to the implementation at industrial scale, delivering the project brief to ensure that the launch requirements are achieved. Such projects are mainly related to packaging innovation, cost reductions in packaging materials or of strategic value for the company. As an expert in packaging technology, the jobholder also lends technical assistance to other areas in the company
• Provide project management & leadership as well as hands on involvement for packaging development projects
• Effectively communicate relevant project information and project progress to team members, project stakeholders and other key individuals within the organization
• Provide critical analysis of new packaging materials or technology in order to assure its feasibility and profitability.
• Deliver projects and associated documentation according to agreed internal methods and procedures.
• Support engineering and packaging departments with commissioning of new equipment related to projects with new packaging or new technologies and provide technical assistance during the start-up of projects with new packaging or new technologies.
• Help to maintain the benchmarking of packaging materials by evaluating trends and innovations and if necessary proposing changes to our existing packaging / processes in order to keep continuous improvements in quality and cost.
• Provide technical support to other departments when requested, applying own expertise and sourcing information where appropriate
• Identify best practices (internal and external), share and propose ideas, test, implement and standardize them in order to maximize company benefit
• Support the Manager in driving the department budget.