At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Legal Manager, Europe – Zx Ventures
This is a rare opportunity for a talented mid-level lawyer to join ZX Ventures, an Anheuser-Busch Inbev (AB InBev) company, in London. ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
1. Purpose of the Job
Provide end to end legal support to the European operations of ZX Ventures, including e-commerce, craft & specialties and brand experience.
2. Business environment
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
Delivering best in class compliance initiatives across Europe
Implementing General Data Protection Regulations across the European operations
Facilitating a roll out of brand experience venues across Europe
Providing Marketing, labelling and advertising advice
Delivering proactive legal support for all Global and local stakeholders
Key contacts: (internal-external)
-VP of Legal, Global
-Head of Legal and Corporate Affairs, Europe
-Head of Brand Experience, Europe
-Head of Specialties, Europe
-Head of E-Commerce, Europe
• Develop expertise in brand experience venue openings across Europe
• Advise senior management, business clients and Global legal teams on legal issues and risks, complex agreement structures and company policies, including in relation to investments, distribution, marketing, intellectual property (trademarks, domains) and alcohol regulation
• Deliver Global and European compliance initiatives, including anti-trust and data protection compliance.
• Interact with the Global ZX Ventures operational and legal teams to deliver global and local projects
• Occasional travel is required