At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Please be informed, that we have an open vacancy in Procurement EUROPE
Zone Category Buyer
• Participate in the development of the geographic Category Strategies and Sourcing Plans at the regional level for assigned categories.
• Execute Category Strategy, Sourcing, Tactics and Contracts – driving the optimal delivery of business requirements at optimal TCO.
• Apply business policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Category and Sourcing Management methodology.
• Main assigned categories: POCM (point of sale materials)
• Actively contribute to geographic Procurement Category and Sourcing Strategies for assigned categories.
• Provide input on local supply market, demands and forecasts, assess continuously market environment, supply base, and identify major industry trends and threats.
• Collaborate with functional budget owners and work closely with the Category Manager and Procurement Center.
• Understand and follow global and zone governance – policies and procedures.
• Provide information for global/cross-zone sourcing and implement global and zone contracts
• Monitor contract performance and take appropriate corrective actions when needed
• Challenge existing ways of working in order to improve procurement results and efficiency, delivering procurement targets
• Identify, initiate and co-manage value engineering efforts
• Track procurement results of the assigned area of responsibility and translate into reporting structures
• Lead Sourcing Process (Tender, e-Auction, Negotiations) within the framework of the Category and Sourcing Strategies.
• Support any procurement specific project (supplier portal, excellence program, etc.)
• Cooperate with the PSS structure in Prague related to the POCM package, as well as adjoining teams (POCM follow-up, P2P)