At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Becks Transport Planning Specialist with German
Responsible for the planning of all GE transport orders for finished goods, empty goods, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing SERVICE LEVEL Transport.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Day to day planning of all domestic transportation in order to get the goods delivered on time, in full and at the best costs
- GE transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfill internal and external customer requirements and still delivering in time and in full.
- GE: Usage of manual planning, supported by legacy system, and the portal solution for slot management and transport confirmation via automatic call-off process.
- Working in close contact with order taking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning.
- Manage daily relationships with hauliers.
- Links the transport needs with the customer needs.
- Accountable for overall lowest cost and efficient transport planning for GE
- Accountable to coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Accountable for the communication towards the hauliers to confirm transport planning and needs.
- Accountable to guarantee that call-off/slot booking in the system used within GE, is done as agreed within SLA’s
- Accountable to coordinate between hauliers and plants.
- Accountable that transport exceptions and last minute demands are executed, managed and communicated.
- Accountable for the holiday planning/availability of stakeholders in different areas in GE, by collecting the info from different sites.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the industry and how to approach new developments efficiently.
- Serve as contact point within the team regarding assigned KPIs and tasks.
- Serve as a mentor to your more junior team members.
- Accountable for the timeous communication of relevant daily issues to the Team Lead
- Perform tasks & projects as requested by line manager. Provide input for best result.