That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
• Providing strategic and constructive legal advice to internal stakeholders
• Fully qualified lawyer for Germany with above-average state examination (at least "satisfactory")
• Several years of professional experience in a company or law firm
• Ideally, first professional experience in/with the consumer goods industry as well as experience abroad (e.g. LL.M.)
• Entrepreneurial thinking, distinctive negotiation skills and high mobility
• Strong communication and persuasion skills relating to high level contacts inside
• Business fluent English skills
• The chance to work in a globally operating company
• Attractive products to work for
• An international team with a distinctive team spirit
• Individual Trainings for personal development
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.