About the candidate:
- Master´s degree
- Fluent in English and at least one additional language (Dutch/French).
- Successful career path within Procurement for 1-3 years or other relevant experience (analytical, commercial or supply background) is considered a plus
- Analytical & financial skills enabling to understand Cost Models, Sourcing results and impact for ABInBev
- Structural approach to take on new projects & challenges. Project management skills are a plus
- Knowledge of Procurement processes, methods and techniques, including negotiation skills, e-sourcing tools, e-auctions is an asset
- Ambitious person & desire to grow in ABI, within procurement or cross functionally
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written communication
- Ability to impact & influence: able to influence business partners and suppliers as well as the ability to be assertive if required to ensure compliance to contracts
- Strong numerical ability, high analytical and organizational skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, cross functional thinking
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnership working across geographic boundaries
- Problem solving skills (Solution focused) & results oriented
- Team player, self-starter who likes to take the initiative
- Office tools in particular Excel skills and PowerPoint
- Preferably knowledge of SAP, ERP systems
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.