- University degree (Bachelor/Master)
- Strong results orientated; where others discuss a problem, you are already solving it
- Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills; high reliability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic personality, can convince others by his personality
- Knows the sales area very well and has a strong network or can easily build a relevant network
- Strong analytical skills, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Perfectly fluent in Spanish and Intermediate level of English
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.