At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Specialist EUR
1. Purpose of the Job
Capture confirmed and released orders, plan the transportation according to the Incoterms and transport data to ensure the delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request. In order to complete the transportation planning, the transport planner will contact transport providers and warehouses.
2. Business environment
- Work in a quick changing environment
- Intensive use of phone and e-mail for communication
- Intensive use of SAP ERP order systems and other transport related systems
- Export specifics for countries over the whole world
- Order taking
- AB Inbev country organizations
- Masterdata team
- Inventory deployment teams
- Warehouses, breweries
- Transport companies
- Capture confirmed and released orders from order takers/inventory deployment with a confirmed loading or delivery date
- Analyse the order to determine the transport needs for trucks or containers (hand-stuffed or not), loading dates/timeslot according to Incoterms, shipping dates and vessels.
- Based on the Incoterms and customer masterdata, define for which orders have to be planned for self pick up or delivery
- Inform the pick up customers regarding the first possible loading date
- Determine the transport company to use, based on transport database and procurement advice.
- Communicate instructions to the transport company (or download automatically to transport company) with confirmation on containers, vessels, sea freight instructions and order references.
- Complete the loading plan and send it to the local warehouse for execution.