At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Robotics Automation Developer
1. Purpose of the Job
Develop and deliver Robotics automations of rules-based back office processes using the Blue Prism software, leading to steep increase in process efficiency/productivity and significant decrease in process workload costs.
Developer is responsible for the evaluation of processes on the potential for automation, solution design and validation with process owners, process adaptation, automation development and UAT testing coordination, managing and incorporating process exceptions management, automation documentation, handover to BAU, support and issue resolution and further process automation enhancements based on process future changes.
Solution design includes ability to split (slice and dice) the process into parts that can and cannot be automated, to gain as much automation potential from every process, as well as being able to propose process changes that will increase the automation potential and decrease future maintenance and operation cost.
All of these will be done in the context of having zero (!) help and information on the internet, as solution as innovative and proprietary, so very high level of self-reliance and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are absolute musts.
2. Business environment Key dimensions:
- Implement end user robotics automations
- Provide training on execution of the automation to BSC operations
- Built documentation on end user automations
- Drive system changes by cooperating with BSC operations to define scope & IT requirements and with it to execute.
- Ensure test-plan and test-scripts are available, executed and maintained.
- Process Leaders
- Team leaders
- IT/IS managers
- Project Team
- External suppliers
- Learning the globally-unique and proprietary Blue Prism solution used for automation development, including the best practices, routines and approaches for effective and sustainable automation development.
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes based on process documentation and deep and wide discussion with process owners. Knowing clearly how the process works including all variations in the path, the systems used, the variability on the process input side and the expectations on the process output side towards the process customer.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions. Solution design includes ability to split (slice and dice) the process into parts that can and cannot be automated, to gain as much automation potential from every process, as well as being able to propose process changes that will increase the automation potential and decrease future maintenance and operation cost.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand even for a new person in case the automator is replaced.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation that is easy to understand even for a new person in case the automator is replaced.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required. Since automated workload will result in decrease of positions in operations, any situation when solution stops working will result in more work than people available, and thus it will be extremely important that the automator is able to quickly fix any issue that can happen with the developed automation.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Coordination with “robotics control room operator” who is reposponsible for scheduling and running processes that are already automated.