At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
M2 Field Sales Manager – Rest of Country
Leadership role within the UK On-Trade Field Sales team, responsible for leading a team of 7 direct reports to deliver
distribution and volume targets in independent free-trade outlets and groups across major cities in the UK. A strong candidate
will be able to demonstrate strong leadership competencies, commercial acumen, and a great fit with AB InBev’s 10 principles.
If successful in this role, it will equip you with the skills to move into key account management within sales, or leadership roles
across multiple functions.
- Delivering team distribution, volume and other commercial metrics
- Line-managing 7 direct reports, coaching sales competencies, and developing future talents
- Supporting on negotiations and commercial proposals with large customers
- Managing internal budgets for team expenses and investments
- Supporting the implementation of cross-functional projects
- Account Management
- Line Management
- Budget Management
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Creative Problem Solving
- Microsoft Excel
- P&L Management
- Data Analysis
- Trade Marketing
- Brands Dispense