At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purpose of the Job
- Planning and Performance Management role (PPM) supports the DGO Specialties Operations area (= Supply and Logistics areas) by providing valuable planning and analytical insights on time to enable precise decision making resulting in higher quality & service, and lower costs.
- To continuously drive Europes DGO Specialties Operations costs to an optimum level through the coordination in a challenging fashion (“open the gap”) the Supply related Financial Planning and Performance activities:
- 3YP and 1YP
- Annual Budget (Supply and Logistics related Opex and Capex, Variable Industrial Costs, Variable Logistics Costs, ZBB)
- Transfer Price calculation
- Monthly Actuals analysis and review
- Monthly Full Year Forecast outlook (LE)
- Monthly T&M with the Zones (initiatives, Operational KPI performance dashboard, gap closing and budget)
- Internal and external benchmarking
- Support business by providing financial performance analysis for the Supply Area
- Open gaps and set challenging value driven targets for the organization and support the implementation of them
- Continually improve management processes.
- Capex, ZBB, and Inventories routine & performance management.
- Performance & Routine Reviews build, coordination, & analyses
- Budget build, coordination & analyses for ZBB/Capex/Inventories. Providing actionable recommendations to leadership based on performance data.
- Capacity expansion minimizing Capex while optimizing VILC/Hl.
- Continual Improvement project leadership/management
Key contacts: (internal – external)
- EUR Director of Specialties
- EUR BU PPM manager
- EUR DGO Operations Director
- EUR DGO Logistics Director
- EUR DGO Finance Lead
- EUR DGO Sales director
- EUR DGO manager Brand Experience
- EUR DGO e Commerce Director
- EUR Commercial PPM
- Zone DGO PPM Managers and Analysts
- Zone DGO Specialties Operations Directors and Managers
- Global ABI Supply PPM Director
- BSC team
- Project Managers
- M&A brewery Founders and brewery teams
- Responsible for the measuring and monitoring of the EUR DGO Supply performance utilizing:
- 3YP and 1YP
- Define together with the EUR Director of Specialties, Operation Director, Logistics Director, Sales Director, Finance Lead, Commercial PPM the 3YP Strategies, Priorities and Main Initiatives for DGO Specialties Operations
- Capex, ZBB, and Inventories reporting
- Estimate and challenge EUR DGO Specialties Operations EBITDA (VILC + FILC) and Cash Flow Impact (Capex, Inventories and WAPT)
- Actively participate on Footprint exercise, validating all financial calculations, while at the same time challenge and monitor capacity utilization
- Weekly review with BSC member, DGO Operations Director and DGO Logistics Director and other functions on a need basis
- Capex, ZBB, VIC, VILC and Inventories input into DGO Specialties Operations & Logistics Monthly Review and into Monthly DGO-ABI Supply meeting with ABI CSuO (Chief Supply Officier) and Global VP DGO Specialties
- Monthly Capex review with Global VP DGO Specialties
- Monthly ZBB review with Global VP DGO Specialties
- Key metrics and Action plans
- Prepare management review presentations, respecting guidelines, templates and timelines
- Improve the efficiency of the processes (time, quality and costs) by providing benchmark analysis (Global scope) for the teams to:
- Identify operational savings
- Partner with DGO Procurement and Global Procurement organization (GPO) on estimating properly all price escalations as well as on identifying and quantifying Procurement Initiatives
- Plan, together with the project teams the possible efficiencies
- Ensure right implementation of the efficiencies
- Geographical scope:, EUR, including imports and exports
- Scope: all DGO brands in EUR markets