- University Master Degree in Business administration, Human Resoaurces, Economics, Engineering or Psychology
- Minimum 3 years of HR generalist experience in an operational environment including blue collar workers and union management
Competencies and technical skills
- Business Knowledge: Understands ABI’s business strategy, zone/BU priorities, field operations, and external market trends
- People & Management Cycle Understanding: Leverages knowledge of People Cycle (OPR, Competency appraisal) management system processes (TSC, Belts, Excellence Program), and trends in HR to identify opportunities internally and externally that deliver results for AB InBev.
- Analytical Thinking
- Functional Execution with Excellence: Applies deep functional knowledge to execute People programs and projects
- Ability to take care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality
- Detailed understanding of end to end people processes, policies and guidelines
- The ability to discuss alternatives and engage in bargaining in order to reach a solution
- Ability to manage relations with employees, unions and regulatory bodies to minimize associated industrial relations risks
- Proficient in MS Office Suite especially Advanced MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint and MS Access
- Understanding of the HRIS tools used within ABI - SAP, Sharp Ops
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of Dutch – as asset
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.