At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purpose of Role
The Country Revenue Manager has the responsibility of ensuring that ABI is able to drive revenue growth, while improving margins and supporting category expansion by leveraging best-in-class RM techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Revenue Management strategic plan is implemented and respected on a country level.
- Provides RM support and insights to find sell-in stories for ABI Customers as part of annual Contract negotiations.
- Oversees and controls Revenue Management Reporting and ensures correctness of data.
Key Tasks and Accountablities
1. Price Optimisation
- As the country Revenue Manager for UK & Ireland you will be responbile for four main pillars: Price optimisation, Mix Management, Discount Efficiency and Margin Pools.
Objective: Grow Topline and protect brand equity by capturing the optimal prices that consumers are willing to pay for our brands guaranteeing balance between volume and profitability.
- Development of the Country Pricing Architecture, reference price guidelines & the governance processes aligned with Sales Excellence Program & Sales Critical Processes.
- Support the development of the price increase planning process to ensure clear recommendations at required granularity, price changes should be planned with fact based analysis, approved according to the Zone aligned process.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the portfolio through Packs / Brands / Customers / Channel analysis, ensuring the correct price policy reflecting consumer willingness to pay.
- Lead, develop and maintain Competitor analytics to understand their Price Strategy & expected pricing behavior in the market to help identify opportunities and risks to ABInBevs pricing strategy.
- Lead the development of conjoint studies as well as implementation of insights for the UK business.
2. Mix Managament
Objective: Grow operating profit by strategically shifting volume mix within ABI portfolio through pricing, execution or innovation initiatives.
- Increase the weight of more profitable and/or more incremental items while managing less profitable ones.
- Support the creation of visibility on mix contribution to profitability per hector litre growth & identify how to optimise value.
- Work with Commercial teams to develop plans to leverage positive mix contribution and implement tracking & monitoring of those plans.
- Identify the profitable packs by Brand, use switching info to optimise the range & identify with Pack-price curves how prices should differ by pack size to drive switching behaviour to higher ROI packs & differentiate Customers by Brand-pack to avoid value destructive behaviour.
Objective: Improve Volume and Topline through efficient promotions and investments.
- Perform consumer studies in order to identify the most profitable promotions to maximise top line.
- Works with the Country’s Leadership team in order to optimise Net Revenue and increase ROI of trade investment and promotions.
- Ensure that discounts are executed with intelligence without harming the market (i.e cross channels).
- Develop a structured pricing framework along with sales leadership.
4.Margin Pool Analysis
Objective: Protect ABI share of margin pool and support Topline growth with Pro business Agenda, Incentive Alignment, and PTC Excellence executed in a sustainable way.
- Works with innovations and brands to optimise profit pools for new and existing products and ensure ABI margin pool is maximised.