At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Primary purpose and function of position:
To support the People Manager in providing HR support to site and in ensuring the Company complies with employment legislation and corporate standards in relation to HR.
VPO: Internal Global Management System
- Support and drive implementation of the People Pillar by liaising with Managers across site to ensure sustainability
- Support People Manager in the day to day execution of People processes through VPO in order to achieve the Site People targets and to meet legal / corporate requirements through communication, training, audit and review processes
Recruitment and On-boarding:
- Co-ordinate blue collar recruitment
- Support interviews for blue collar, white collar and executive roles at first stage
- Manage administration in relation to all new hires
- Co-ordinate induction and on-boarding for new hires across all levels, including People Induction, PPE, new starter medical etc. using Taleo
Attendance and Absence Management:
- Drive attendance management through Line Managers – coach line managers to follow guidelines and own attendance in their departments.
- Co-ordinate review of Discretionary Sick Pay, ensuring compliance with disciplinary procedures
- Liaise with Occupational Health regarding health appointments and restrictions advice
- Produce attendance and absence statistics in line with People KPI’s
- Liaise with Occupational Health regarding scheduling of medical reviews, leaver medicals and annual health surveillance checks
Employee / Industrial Relations:
- Advise managers and employees on regular HR queries
- Advise and support managers undertaking investigations / disciplinaries
- Provide HR advice and representation at disciplinary and grievance hearings
Compensation and Benefits:
- Co-ordinate payroll for blue collar, white collar and executive employees
- Pension contact for site; arrange bi annual site pension briefs
- Manage communication regarding compensation and benefits to site e.g. bonus, flexible benefits etc.
Systems & Processes:
- Maintain up-to-date HR records in line with Data Protection
- Manage union records and documentation in line with Data Protection
- First point of contact for queries regarding People Cycle; support managers and employees in use of HR tools and systems e.g. One-to-Ones, Competency Appraisal and PDP etc.
- Ensure training requirements are defined and carried out in the departments
- Update site training matrix for MMC and liaise with departments to ensure local Skills Matrices are accurate and in accordance with legislation and VPO
- Analyse monthly training spend against requested spend by department
- Drive Training compliance in the departments
- Ensure all training records are maintained to demonstrate compliance
Management of leavers:
- Manage administration processes for leavers
- Co-ordinate Occupational Health appointments
- Conduct exit interviews
- Assist People Manager with organization of engagement activities
- Represent People Department on the Employee Forum
- Co-ordinate engagement material including notices, briefs etc.
- Site contact for local companies to publicise benefits and discounts
- Support annual engagement survey