At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purpose of the Job
- Manage time management related requests/queries
- Monitor and track time management system
- Manage reporting related payroll processes
- Handling urgent issues
- Update related process documentation
- Assisting in the full processing of the monthly payroll
- Registration of all absence and attendance types (holiday, sickness, special absences etc)
- Time related data maintenance and issue/requests handling via phone and email on a daily base.
- Assisting with the responsibility for the sickness supplement calculation and overtime payment calculation
- Assisting with the responsibility for distributing payroll output, having checked for errors or omissions before distribution. If errors or omissions are identified take corrective actions for next payroll run e.g. multi/reversal pay slips
- Assist with the management of the People Support Services responsibility for the annual Salary Review process
- Assisting with the responsibility in maintaining accurate payroll records by ensuring that records are kept in accordance with quality standards
- Assisting with the responsibility for the full Time Management related administration
- Train and assist new staff, as appropriate
- Keep required databases, templates and documentations up to date on a daily basis according to internal policies and other requirements applicable.