At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Please be informed, that we have open vacancy in Logistics, Site Leuven
Junior Packaging Scheduler
The scheduler is responsible for drafting optimized plant schedules to obtain maximum site output while taking into account the constraints of all departments (i.a. fabrication, availability of packaging, bulk beer transports from other breweries,…). To achieve this, the scheduler has to map the planning process within the department and make improvement and stabilization suggestions in accordance with the scheduling manager, the central planners, the other schedulers, the department leads and the FLM's.
• Responsible for drafting plant schedules
• Schedule optimal filling sequence on the packaging lines taking department restrictions into account
• Responsible for implementation, optimization and maintenance of parameters of the scheduling tools in the department and for the follow up of new projects, products and promotions
• Coordination with the scheduling manager of unforeseen activity with impact on site level
• Responsible for optimal communication flow and information flow between the different players in the scheduling process
• Attends daily, weekly and monthly meetings and VPO trainings to stay up to date with the latest developments
• Leads the continuous improvement process of the scheduling process through process analysis and improvement initiatives (reduce complexity, increase flexibility) for the site, always in accordance with the scheduling manager and the central partners.