At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Senior Legal Counsel Europe (f/m)
(Data Privacy, M&A, Legal Technology)
As a Senior Legal Counsel at Anheuser-Busch InBev you will be involved in the current day-to-day business, new and ongoing projects and it will be your responsibility to advice on various topics of the different business areas. You will work on legal matters that include national and international questions.
• Providing strategic and constructive legal advice to internal stakeholders
• Developing tactical and practicable solutions corresponding to our internal compliance requirements
• Development, rollout, maintenance & further improvement of Data Privacy agenda in Europe according to our compliance standards and the compliance management system
• Form and lead high-performance cross-functional and multi-jurisdictional internal country teams on M&A and Data Protection Law and liaise with and manage professional external advisers throughout the life cycle of transactions and reviews.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the AB InBev Zone Europe team and provide training and guidance on legal issues to the teams.
• Driving and implementing M&A projects across Zone Europe to drive growth agenda including being negotiation lead
• Ability to work on a project basis locally in defined European countries (on-site) to disburden and support local teams in cases of crisis or when specific expert knowledge is required.