At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the world's leading brewery with over 200,000 employees in more than 50 markets. The Group is the world's largest consumer goods manufacturer and has more than 400 brands in its portfolio, including premium brands such as Beck's, Stella Artois, Corona and Budweiser. AB InBev has an attractive portfolio for trade and gastronomy.
Senior Legal Counsel Europe (f/m)
(Litigation, Procurement, Food & Labelling, Marketing)
As a Senior Legal Counsel at Anheuser-Busch InBev you will be involved in the current day-to-day business, new and ongoing projects and it will be your responsibility to advice on various topics of the different business areas. You will work on legal matters that include national and international questions.
- Providing strategic and constructive legal advice to internal stakeholders
- Developing tactical and practicable solutions corresponding to our internal compliance requirements
- Coordinate and support actions & initiatives with major legal requirements and internal codes & policies, in close cooperation with Internal Audit
- Form and lead high-performance cross-functional and multi-jurisdictional internal country teams on Food & Labelling as wells as Competition and Advertisement Law.
- Full legal support to European Procurement agenda incl. contract template standardization, contract reviews and approvals in close collaboration with Global Procurement functions, Data Privacy work stream, external law firms and Procurement Compliance function
- Development, rollout, maintenance & further improvement of Food and Labelling Law, Competition and Advertisement Law agenda in Zone Europe to have a standardized approach reflecting also country specifics
- Supporting all legal colleagues in cases where a strong litigation expert profile is needed.
- Ability to work on a project basis locally in defined European countries (on-site) to disburden and support local teams in cases of crisis or when specific expert knowledge is required.