That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Logistics Senior Specialist LAN + LAS
Purpose of the Job
Be the first point of contact for the Order taking related matters for products out of Latin America
Process incoming orders from Export Direct Customers according to the order process definitions to assure deliveries, invoicing and resolution of requests according to agreed SLAs/KPIs
Allocate stock to export orders and follow up on productions. Identify & analyze risks for out of stock + find and coordinate solutions to mitigate.
Identify & analyze risks for obsoletes + find and coordinate solutions to mitigate
To do Transport Planning for export out of LAN/LAS.
• Process all incoming orders from customer received by EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), e-Commerce (webshop) and email according to ABI procedures
• Verify completeness and correctness of order: quantity, lead time, availability of product, credit limit check and delivery dates; verify if specific logistic rules, transport costs or sales discounts are applied to the customer. The order taker must also take into account the specifications of the customer provided by Sales department.
• Capture all changes coming from customers or internal departments and process them accurately in all relevant systems
• Coordination within Export Log teams to provide visibility on stocks and status update on open orders, in order to avoid OOS
• Analyzes stock projection for finished goods at all locations and identifies issues
• Allocates stock to export orders and analyzes availability issues
• Creates needed stock transfer requisitions and aligns with transport planning and logistics operations on right timings
• Reacts on demands and questions and solves issues from the business
• Analyzes stock age at loading for finished goods, identifies risks and liaises with business SPOCs to alleviate the risk
• Capture confirmed and released orders from order takers/inventory deployment with a confirmed loading or delivery date
• Analyze the order to determine the transport needs for trucks or containers (hand-stuffed or not), loading dates/timeslot according to Incoterms, shipping dates and vessels.
• Based on the Incoterms and customer master data, define for which orders have to be planned for self- pick up or delivery
• Inform the pick-up customers regarding the first possible loading date