Qualifica e competenze richieste per il ruolo.
- Degree in Economics or Engineering and at least 3 years in a similar role in a FMCG company
- Good knowledge or better experience in Sales department
- Deep knowledge on Logistics and Supply chain
- Analytical and facts and figures decision
- Negotiations Skills (internal and external)
- Project Management experience
- SAP-R3 ERP
- Windows application
- Microsoft Office
- Team working
- Comunication and interpersonal skills
- Capability to work in a multinational environment
- Capability to work under pressure
- Capability to work in a structured way
- Problem solving
- Capability to manage and define priorities
- Travel within Italy and abroad depending on business needs
- Good knowledge of Italian & English (written and verbal)
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.