At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Business Development Representative
Role location: Manchester
Entry-level field sales role in which you will be responsible for delivering distribution, volume and other commercial metrics within an inner-city patch containing high-volume independent free trade outlets. A strong candidate will have sales and account management experience, strong analytical and presenting skills, and a great fit with AB InBev’s 10 principles. Being successful in this role will equip you with the skills and network to facilitate moves into account management or other related functions.
- Delivering distribution, volume and other commercial metrics
- Driving rate of sale and brand equity through outstanding execution within an outlet
- Completing negotiations and commercial proposals with customers
- Managing budgets for team expenses and customer investments
- Supporting the implementation of cross-functional projects
- Account Management
- Budget Management
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Microsoft Excel
- P&L Management
- Data Analysis
- Trade Marketing
- Brands Dispense