At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
- Monthly and yearly closing reports prepared according to LOCAL and IFRS GAAPs;
- Management of significant Commercial Capex investments;
- Act as main Country SPOC for BU Control;
- Ensure correct Budgeting of financial data;
- Perform Reconciliations and control activities on Financial Statements;
- Drive the budgeting, forecasting and reporting functions of Italy and ensure achievement of short and long term financial targets;
- Ensures that the legal complies with regulatory filing requirements and with Company Financiale policies and Finance Excellence Program–FEP);
- Management of relationships with external consultants (Auditors and Collegio Sindacale);
- Management of ABI internal Controls (Sarbanes-Oaxley act / MICS / Internal audit matters)
- Address Zone and Global Control teams' enquiries;
- Participation in projects mainly related to process review and optimization;
- Coordination of external Capability Centers;
- Be a change agent in order to streamline the financial processes and work in most optimal ways
- Contacts with Banks, Consultants, Suppliers, internal and external auditors
- interact with SALES, LEGAL, PEOPLE, CSC and BBP
- interact with BU, ZONE FINANCE TEAM and INTERNAL AUDITORS
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Guarantee proper reporting processes and reduce identified risks by reviewing and improve procedures; coordinating tracking of fixed assets
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external audit by analyzing general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.