At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Data & Analytics Project Manager
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Solutions Data Analytics Demand Delivery Manager will manage the implementation of the Data Analytics
solutions for the Commercial team in close collaboration with the different stakeholders across various Functions in ABI
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead all day-to- day demand delivery activities related to the implementation of new Data Analytics solutions for
the Commercial team.
- Perform detailed project planning and manage project execution according to the plan within defined budget
- Assume responsibility for the stakeholder management, resource planning and coordination including third-party
- Partner with the internal stakeholders and peers in the Commercial Solutions team to ensure E2E success of
solutions design and implementation, including the realization of the business benefits
- Align liaise with global counterparts to ensure solutions are deployed in line with our company’s vision strategy
- Set-up routines to monitor track the compliance of delivery with ABI project governance methodology, ensuring
delivery occurs in uniform way with the right speed and quality
- Collaborate with the Procurement department to identify select vendors and develop suitable implementation
partnerships with the external selected parties
- Introduce innovative elements best practices from the market, other zones implementation providers
- Ensure business case has been delivered or adapted during project lifecycle