YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Being able to think out of the box. Have good common sense. Be able to challenge Center leads, Macro Process Leads, Process Leads on established ways of doing things in order to uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Really be able to drive the discovery process, challenging of ways of working, and implementation of initiatives across both locations Kharkov and Prague
- Able to work independently, take initiative to make things happen
- Highly structured and systematic approach to delivering solutions
- Customer oriented work standards / approach
- Able to cope with very unstructured demands
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluent in English. Good communicator both orally and in writing.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.