Qualifications and Technical competencies required
• BSC in IT or other IT related fields (MSc is an advantage), bachelor or equivalent
• Logistics related studies are advantageous
• experience with SAP applications is an advantage
• experience with Microsoft Office( upper Intermediate knowledge of Excel is a MUST)
• 2-3 year work experience in Logistics/Performance Reporting or basic logistics background is advantage
• Advanced MS Office skills (ability to develop macros in Excel and databases in MS)
• SAP ERP/SFDC/Qlickview/Hillebrand tool experience an advantage
• Ability to coordinate the development of report documentation.
• Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.