At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purpose of the Job
Collections Specialist is responsible for maintaining a ledger of indirect and key accounts – Collection of overdue accounts and minimizing financial risk to AB InBev.
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
• Work in a quick changing environment
• Ensure full flexibility within the team to meet existing and future business needs
• KPI’s :
• Targets (personal targets), Client satisfaction, Department budget
Key contacts: (internal – external)
• Business Unit (Sales, CSC, CM) Employees
• ZCC, GCC Employees
• External Customers
• Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts.
• Minimize the number of delinquent accounts and contain the flow to the next financial cycle.
• Resolving customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing and bonus
• Calling customers to align payment dates (proactive and reactive) and amount to be paid.
• Perform account reconciliation as required.
• Monitoring of customers on payment plans.
• Providing copies of documentation (invoices, credit notes, account statements…) to customers and business unit contacts
• Upkeep of customer notes stored within financial system.
• Answering customer credit related questions
• Overall housekeeping on ledger
• SLA/KPI’s associated with role.
• Maintenance of role training documentation (L5).
• Reviewing and recommending any enhancements for improving the current work flow for increasing operational efficiency.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader.
• Ensure compliance with collection principles, ZCC standards, AB InBev policies and SLAs
• Create and maintain a positive work environment
• Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual service level agreements
• Assist in developing procedures for non-recurring transactions and events
• Ensure compliance with all safety procedures and safety training requirements
• Initial training, internal training plan, various operating applications
• Assist relationship building between the ZCC, business unit and customers
• Assist in establishing and maintaining appropriate relationships with key collection agencies
• Interface with other ZCC teams to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities