At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Credit Control Specialist
Purpose of the Job
Credit Control Specialist is responsible for maintaining a ledger or group of ledgers in field/on trade portfolio – Collection of overdue accounts and minimizing financial risk to AB InBev.
Business environment Main characteristics: (Challenges)
- Work in a quick changing environment
- Ensure full flexibility within the team to meet existing and future business needs
- Manage timely interactions with sales, finance and collections teams on all collections related activities
- Address all queries and escalations timely and effectively from customer and all internal teams
Key contacts: (internal – external)
- Targets (personal targets), Client satisfaction, Department budget
- Business Unit Employees
- BSC Employees
- External Customers