At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Process incoming orders from Export Direct and Intercompany Customers according to the order process definitions to assure deliveries, invoicing and resolution of requests according to agreed SLAs/KPIs. Be the first point of contact for the Order taking related matters in Global Export Logistics department. Enhance relationships with Customers to improve customer satisfaction. Improve correct order placement processes with customers.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Process all incoming orders from customers received by EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), e-Commerce (webshop) or email according to ABI procedures. Verify completeness and correctness of order: quantity, lead time, availability of product, credit limit check and delivery dates, customer specifics; verify if specific logistic rules, transport costs or sales discounts are applied to the customer.
- Process all incoming requests from customers (Salesforce ticketing tool) in timely manner, follow up with respective departments
- Deal with changes requested by customers and with any possible issues.
- Cooperate with the different teams in Prague logistic center and with the team located in the Business units.
- Perform team routines and check points
- Keep the Process Documentation up to date
- SLA, KPI and Excellence Program dashboard tracking support
- Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader
- Develop relationship with customers, work on improving ordering processes with customers, increase electronic ordering compliance, communicate business announcements, procedure changes to customers,
- Share responsibility with Team Leader for resolving key operational issues in the team
- Provide trainings to new comers and support them during the onboarding period
- Support structural improvements (PDCA & Risk Management follow-up) & projects